ARE YOU THERE??

So many of us wait for updates? Please let us know that you still work on your software.

this forum seems dead, should we be scared that this app is being abandoned? im making my whole setup around it. Its amazing, but with no support then it cant be future proof… and I should look for another solution.

I have that worry too. There are very few other solutions though. Not sure what to do.

Unfortunately, there regularly seem to be long stints of silence from the devs on here. But, in their defence, they did just publish a new beta version (ios app about a week ago, and a new server about 2 days ago -> https://community.zerodebug.com/t/touchable-pro-beta-1-602-server/1786/4 - alas, that one is crashing hard for me… and no reply thus far after 2 or 3 days…).
Fingers crossed…
c.

Hey, sorry for the long wait. We will publish a new server for touchAble and an beta app update today. We are currently finalising the beta for studiomux and we merged big parts of the servers for studiomux and touchable, so critical updates will affect both apps/server in future. It unfortunately took a while.

Thanks for the update! Im really looking forward to the possibilities of Studiomux.
My touchable app is working great, its very dependable. Would it be possible to request some features in the future? Im using it every day as the central piece of my hybrid setup, there are a few tweaks I could suggest that would allow me to completely shut down the computer screen.
First of which would be to have more control over the audio clips automation envelopes.
Also, very looking forward to the integration of Ableton Live 11, specially in regards to manipulating chance in midi clips using Touchable.
That said, thanks again for an amazing tool, keep it up!

Hi,

feel Free to request Features. Unfortunately the Audio Clip manipulation is very limited, it was quite a work to get the Waveforms from Live. If you like, have a look at the API, we tried to cover all features provided by Live’s API.

(search for Live.Clip.Clip to get to the available parameters for a clip)

https://structure-void.com/PythonLiveAPI_documentation//Live10.0.2.xml

We will start implementing Live11 features as soon as we fixed all iOS14 obstacles :), there is still a number…