- Please download and install the Servers (see other pinned topic for latest version)
- Find the touchAble icon in the system tray and right-click on it.
- In the popup window, select ‘Install Script’ - and point it to your Ableton Live installation.
- Click Install.
- Restart Live.
- In Lives MIDI / Sync settings - please select ‘touchAble’ as a control surface.
- This next step is crucial: Please select the Track & Remote settings for the midi ports exactly as pictured (please disregard that the Control Surface should actually be named ‘touchAble’):
you should now be good to go
If you can’t find a Server at all - please check if you have a firewall or packetblocker running that might be interfering.
If it keeps saying ‘Control Surface not responding’ - please restart Live and check if everything is setup correctly.
If everything should be alright - please send us the Log.txt that is saved by Ableton Live: