1.553 is also not working on iPad

Hi.
Loaded latest server & beta from tesflight, (arrived just nmow. 1.5.5.2 (2446) ).
Started once, saw Touchable UI on ipad. But froze completely.
Process shut down after 5-10 mins by hand.
Then attempting multiple restarts, but it doesn’t get past the Touchable Logo anymore at all… and endlessly wants to send crash reports now as each start up seemingly reesults in a crash / lock up…
c.

weird…
can you erase the app and download it again - I use the same beta with server 1.553 with no problem,
iphone XS and MacBookPro(2017) with Catalina last beta, Ableton Live 10.1.9 …

App starts up fine when only Touchable Server & iPad app are running.
PC server recognizes 1 surface.
But, as soon as Live (10.1.17f1beta) starts, Touchable freezes.

As the 10.1+ betas have been all very reliable, I do not have a non beta version anymore (on a new AMD based PC).
I have been using the past betas successfully with Touchable. There was however a large Control Surface rewrite a few beta versions ago, that I mentioned here, or on an email to you guys, not sure. That did work without issues though with previous Touchable versions…

After a reinstall of the App on iPad, most works now.
There were some oddities with Device parameters Faders’ not reacting at all. i.e. of a standard DrumKits’ 8 initial parameters only parameters 3, 5, 7 & 8 worked on touchable. I could move the other values in Ableton, and Touchable would follow/show this parameyer change on parameters 1,2,4 & 6 on the iPad UI, but swiping them on Touchable UI had no effect.
Adding a few more devices (to test if others would exhibit this odd behaviour as well). drumKits & others, and re-sorting the channel strips, seems to have fixed this mysteriously for the first drumKit where this happened.
Very odd. But not reproducable as is. Will ping it again, should I see this again. I’ll test some more with the full setup the next days, so far only trouble shooting with Touchable active and nothing else in Ableton…

Cheers.
c.

:pray:

thank you very much for helping and testing.We just uploaded new server an apps. I guess some of the issues you mentioned are related to an uncontrolled USB connection, that sent data without being connected. But this should be sorted out now.

Best

Pascal