1.553 is also not working

So i updated the android app, installed server 1.553. still no connection. Connection status is red in the app.
So i reverted back to previous version.
Kindly post if its working properly, so that i can update it.

We will. Sorry for the inconvenience. We will let you know.

Best

Ok pascal, no hurry, take your time…but make it working properly. The previous version worked without any hiccups, make this version work like that.
Regards
Vishesche

Hi,

by any chance could you please run the following command in the terminal/cmd:

// mac
ifconfig

// win
netsh interface ip show joins

it lists all available network interfaces (mac) and shows if multicast if available. And post the result here.

Best

Hi Pascal,

Please please give me back the version I had for the last few months. Accept from a restart now and then everything worked. This is unusable now. Do not upgrade!

It works a little over usb (I need it wireless for my studio) but then it messes up session view. Unusable.

macos 10.13.6, iPad, Live 10
Where can I get the old version?

Hi,

sorry for the inconvenience.Unfortunately we cannot revert to the old version, but we will try to get it working for everyone, a new version for server and app is currently uploading;

preview:

what we noted so far and what helped many users:

• if possible, please delete the app from your mobile device before downloading the new one
  • make sure that ipv6 is enabled on your local machine and your mobile device:

Best

Yes, this fixed it for me. Also strange session view behaviour seems to be gone. I can use it now wireless. Many thanks! Keep up the great work!

Nope still not working, i installed 1.554 server, updated the app, my ipv6 is set to automatically on my mac, i tried both with wifi router and hotspot connection. Not working.

Hi,

thats really strange could you maybe try to ping your device from your mac when in wifi? Therefore go to the terminal and enter
//ipv4
ping
//ipv4 ping6

. You will find the ip in your settings -> wifi. Could you also send us a screenshot of your mobile device wifi settings?

Best

Pascal