2nd monitor calibration incorrect with Surface Pro

When using an Acer T272HUL with a Surface Pro 4 I’m finding that I need to touch the screen some distance to the right of the displayed controls. If I drag touchable back to the internal screen everything returns to normal. I’ve not noticed this behaviour with any other program. Using touchable on the desktop machine with the Acer works perfectly. I have Win Pro 10.0.19041 on the Surface and 10.0.18363 on the desktop.
Any assistance would be appreciated.

I am noticing the same issue when I connect an Asus MB16AMT to my MSI GT76 laptop. The laptop display is 3840x2160, but the Asus mobile touchscreen is 1920x1080. I think this is the source of the problem, your Surface and Acer each have different scale settings. If I switch my scaling on the primary display to 100%, restore and then maximize Touchable Pro on the touch screen, then set scaling back to 200% on the main display, Touchable Pro stays correctly scaled. If I resize the window in any way though, it reverts back to the main display’s scale setting and touch is way off again. It’s a wonky workaround though, and I am hoping Zerodebug can find a better solution to this. I’m worried that because it’s a UWP app, they won’t have enough control over Windows display scaling to be able to fix this.

@Pascal Is there any chance you guys will be able to fix this scaling issue in the app or are you at the mercy of Microsoft? My workaround does the job, but it is really frustrating to have to do this every time I fire up Ableton/Touchable. I did run across something that shows how UWP apps can read the scaling setting of the display they are on. I would imagine this issue is only going to become more widespread as 4K laptops and USB-C mobile displays rise in popularity.

That’s a handy discovery. I can leave the primary display at 100% and scale Ableton up to 200% for a usable workaround. Resizing the Touchable window works OK using this method too.

Really? Even though I leave my Asus mobile touchscreen at 100% scaling, Touchable Pro goes wonky whenever I resize/minimize/maximize the window. It only stays correct if I maximize when at 100% on my primary display and then set it back to 200% and don’t resize Touchable until I’m done. Curious if you’re doing something different.

Other than using a Surface, no I don’t think so. I can resize TP to open a few plugins on the big screen alongside it and then edit/touch inside any or all windows, close the plugins and re-maximise TP without problems.
I’ve not done exhaustive tests so I could find an anomaly. I have a taskbar only on the Surface screen rather than on all displays as I do on my work machine. Maybe??

No, that wasn’t it. I turned off the taskbar on the second display and it still doesn’t like resizing the Touchable Pro window.