Abandon Ship?

Well i wouldnt mind the developers to return like Gandalf the White, but they are absolutely DEAD since November of 2021, so not sure about that.

i read about “[Beta] OSC Output from ClyphX Pro” and saw ‘lebasti’ there too, haha
In case you know much about ClyphXs OSC communication (i dont), could you please tell me why there’s no “touchable pro” template yet, created by this guy here, who made this video:

I would love to just buy Clyphx + TouchOSC and re-create Touchable Pros Clip and Mixer-view there, BUT: - i dont see any tutorials for ClyphXOSC function… and don’t know if it’s worth it to start, without any deep knowledge-resource. man that’s sad.
Thanks!

2 Likes

I NEED MY M,ONEY BACK PLEASE, GOOGLE PLAY STORE SAYS THAT YOU DON´T ANSWER FOR THE TICKET, PLEASE I NEED MY MONEY BACK, THANKS.

Does anyone know how to refund the money in the Microsoft App Store?
I think for software which doesn’t work any longer there could be a rule to get the money back?

EDIT: microsoft store personel told me: 30 days is the limit for a refund.

It seems now all apps from Zerodebug are gone and the worst, a re-download is impossible, even if you look in the list of items you bought (i bought touchable 3, modstep and soda) you won’t find them, they are all gone. Luckily i got a refund for touchable pro when i bought it shortly after Live 11 was released and nothing worked (even it was advertised as Live 11 ready).

Perhaps they are (or is ? i don’t know) really dead . More than Abandon …just not living anymore . No one is eternal . That’s a supposition but as i saw so mutch people continuing to come here as the app will never evolve nor is functionnal. Perhaps it’s time to stop asking things to their developpers ?

its at least two people, i doubt they are both dead

1 Like

Noo, they aren’t dead - I wrote with one on of them via linkedin last year and he told me that they are going to migrate this project to their new framework, but I think as they maybe have other jobs, this wonderful product is not in their focus :/.

2 Likes

Hope they come back… Live 12…

3 Likes

It would be a big relief if one of them would drop a line not even announcing anything. Just so we would know the best touch software for Ableton is not abandoned. It’s sad because with the new live 12 beta the compatibility issues between the last version of touchable and live get bigger.

@lebasti maybe you could try to reach them again?

1 Like

hope they don’t abandon it. Would be realy nice if ableton shows more interest in this amazing product.
Especially if i am on holiday it’s best transportable controller with an ipad. Very pitty that they removed microsoft store. I hope they will update it. I would buy a succesor in itunes store again