Ableton Tracks disappear when In session

Hello,

This is a really great app. I liking it.

In the image above you can see the Greyed out Tracks. That happens in a few spots in my session. I have to restart to my session back fully.

I noticed that some of the Ableton tracks, Track information and Clips on that track disappear when I move left or right through my session. It also happens when I switch to another app and come back to Touchable Pro.

Is there a fix for this? Has anyone else come across this issue? I would love a fix for this. I would really like to take Touchable Pro out as part of my live performance but may wait a bit until this gets fixed. Thanks!

Yes, I’m having similar issue. Tracks and clips disappering randomly. Only quickfix working for me is to recolour the track inquestion in Live. Just rightclick and choose a new colour. I usually take the one closest to original saved one. Always work for me. But of course devs must fix this to get working properly.

Best Elmer

Hey Elmer, yeah, I just switch to usb and haven’t had a problem yet. More stable and I don’t have to rely on WiFi.

Christian mentioned Android version will soon also support USB connection. Can’t wait.

Best