I would really like to be able to use my iDevices as MIDI controllers for PC.
The studioMUX app was “sort of” working for that, but only connected sometimes and was tweaky.
The app manual is unfortunately not very helpful and gives no clear instructions for getting the app working, and no help whatsoever for troubleshooting any potential problems.
And now, the app does not seem to work with iOS 16, and crashes very often. The PC-side StudioMUX Server seems to connect with the app, but no data is going to the DAW like it was sometimes before.
Any help would be most welcome, including:
- How can I communicate directly with someone to get this working?
- Has the app been tested with iOS 16?
- What is the plan to solve these problems?
- Has this app been abandoned? I ask since most of the ZeroDebug help pages associated with the app are missing entirely, and other users are asking the same question.
- How can I get a refund (other than the App store which is not giving any)?