AU plugins just not installing

Tried multiple times clicking Install plugins but no AU plugins get installed. It asks for the permission which i give but then nothing happens and no plugins show up in Logic Pro.

The midi part is working fine.

Mac Pro 2010 with latest Mojave.

You might need to restart macOS to get the components to register.

Thanks for the reply.

I did of course restart. The actual components do not appear in the component folder at all after install. I have checked the two different component folders and nothing.

I manually removed the previous versions out of the component folder before installing too so no mixup there.

Thanks in advance for any help.

did you check your security settings? There may be something waiting there for you to give permission to install a non-App Store purchase

Thanks for the suggestion.

That was the second thing I did.

I’m going to try reinstall from scratch with the security settings window open and see if anything pops up. It is my understanding that the plugins are installed when the server is installed so I’ll hopefully see any issues with security then.

Cheers.

I managed to get it to work by reinstalling from scratch. Not sure why it worked this time but at least it’s working.

Thanks for the suggestions!

-A

Hello Dear friends. I managed to install the components and VST3 by opening the installer then opening the package and there there are folders where you can find the vst3 and components. You should left click on the Studio mux icon when you open the installer. Then you should click on show package content on the opened menu. Than go to resources and there are the component and vs3 files. I could manage to work this Mac os 10.13. But there are many bugs and must be very careful using this app. You can lost date. Sudden crashes happening all the time.

Best regard
Lots of inspiration
And thanks to developers.

Gokhan

1 Like

@Gokhan ,

Incredibly helpful insights for those struggling to get the server side to work.

Out of curiosity, what iOS are you running?

Cheers