black screen on archos android tablet

hi, i have purchased your product today and i get a black screen when launching it on my archos 101 platinum 3g running Android 7.0, any idea how to solve this ? thanks

Not official support here, but try entering the Beta version through the app on the Google Play store. My app wouldn’t open at all, and finally does since a Beta update yesterday.

well i deinstalled it for reinstall but google store made me a refund directly , now i think i’ll wait till live 11 go out for compatibility with python 3 as all the remote script would have errors when not updated …thx anyway may be i’ll try again anyway if i feel the urge :smiley:

Just wanted to let oyu know :wink: . Yeah, it’s honestly a hit-and-miss show with touchAble - they disappear for months and then come back with updates, and issues come up every now and then. I had the very first version back then on my iPad 1 and loved it, that’s why I keep on hoping the app is going to be further developed and improved. Waiting for the Live 11 compatibility as well :slight_smile: !
All the best to you, and merry Christmas by the way :christmas_tree: !