Can Touchable Pro and Touchable 3 co-exist yet?

I would like to install both servers on my machine & just choose the one I want to work with when I open a session. Is that possible?

I have been using Touchable 3 on an iPad for years now. 99% of that use is of custom pages made using the template editor. I can’t fully move over to TouchablePro until its template editor is ready for prime time. I have a new Windows touchscreen laptop coming that I’d like to test Touchable Pro on, but that testing can’t screw up T3’s functionality. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance…

Hi,

both Apps can coexist, but not both servers. If you want to use Pro and v3 please install the Pro server, it will work with both Apps.

Best

Pascal

1 Like

Awesome, thanks! Just installed, appears to be working. :+1:

1 Like

Great to hear!

Back on V3, I had a split screen set up using a custom template to select devices on the top half, and the device view on the bottom half for quick tweaking. But now I can combine the device selector from V3 with the giant device view on Pro. Going to build a grid of 16/32 buttons for instantly selecting my most used devices, that can then have any parameter tweaked on the laptop.