Cannot get ipad to see server

I have the latest BETA release v. 1691 and the latest release on ipad. I am setting up an ad hoc network between mac and ipad, and STILL nothing. the server pulldown says it found the script from Ableton, and it says control surface responding, but its grayed out.

Need help!

Hey,

sorry for the inconvenience. In case you have the latest store version installed, could you please try the latest beta instead?

In case you still encouter the same issue. Please send us a logfile, via the server’s context menu help->send logs to zdb.

Best

Pascal

Hello Pascal,
I can’t get touchable pro to work with ableton live 11.
Using: Windows 10, and iPad pro software version 14.4.2
I downloaded the store version of Touchable Pro last night and I installed the touchAblePro_1.703.exe script file on Windows 10. This morning, i saw the above message re touchAble Pro beta and have installed this latest version. Now, i can send a midi note message to a midi track in Live, but nothing else is working on the app. I only get this far by using a usb connection, because the app will not connect via wifi. Connection status notice on ipad shows v. 1.702. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
thanks!!
David

Hi,

both an app and server update is on its way, but you issue may already be covered with the latest server:

https://zerodebug.com/server/touchAblePro_1.706.exe

Best

Pascal

Thanks for your reply, Pascal. I shall try this newer version.
Best
David