Can't install script from server 1.555

Hi
Sent this Q to helpdesk but since no answear there I post it here to for better luck. Sent the error dump to helpdesk so please check that. In the meantime can you send me correct script folder for server 1.555 so I can install it manually in midiscript folder. I’ve had many problems with realiability in tp but this time I cant even test the new functionallity of the app and server. Btw my about screen in the android app says v 1.0.429 is this correct or should it say 1.555?
Regards Elmer

Hey,

sorry for the late reply:

lastest scripts (1.556 but will work with 1.555 and contain a screen add/remove fix):

and the latest win server:

Best

Thanks Pascal for script and server. My iphone connected and running ok but my android Samsung Tab A can’t connect. In connection status it says v 1.554. Is that version incompatible with server v1.555. My iphone says v 1.555. Have reinstalled android app several times but no change. There is no way to see version on android app store.
Regards Elmer

Hey,

sorry for the inconvenience. 1.554 should work with all server from (1.544-1.564), but we will release an app and server update for all platforms tomorrow with many improvements concerning the connection (e.g. ipv4 support).

Best