Clip editor > Automation/ Operations

following bugs:

1. In clip automation after selecting a parameter live does not respond to the changes made in TAP (TouchablePro). Although, after going into lives clip automation and drawing a automation, then pressing refresh in TAP it recognizes the automation and it works as expected.

2. In clip operation I noticed quite a few bugs with
    -duplication = doesn’t duplicate selected notes, but adds 2 beats of empty clip length and some wierde artifacts, notes? greyed out, that don’t appear in live.
    once that bug no new note chages or operations are recognized, but clip length operations are fine.

• other times I press duplicate and it changes the note timing (copresses the note arangement) and copies this into a added part of the clip. wierd

these are just examples. i had a few of different bugs in the automation part of the clip view so far, which is a bummer, because it’s one of TAPs best features, if it would work.

I am using the newest version of everything. reinstalled TAP. have no other version of Touchable installed on the iPad Pro.

I thought I fixed the issues by correcting input settings in live midi preferences.
unfortunately I had still bugs as described above, but can say that it is not recurring all the time.
// not sure, will look into it tomorrow.