ClyphX Pro compatibility

I use ClyphX Pro pretty heavily. In Touchable 3, I could create custom templates that sent MIDI messages from Touchable to ClyphX to trigger various actions that are defined in the ClyphX scripts. So for example, I have a Touchable button that will ramp the BPM up 15% over 8 bars. It is incredibly powerful. But ClyphX Pro doesn’t seem to ‘hear’ the Touchable Pro messages sent from custom templates. Everything else works fine (Mixer, Clip launch, Devices, drum pads/kayboard section, etc).

Any idea what could be driving this?

Hi man. I also work with clyphx pro. You have to create a midi track that sends midi from touchable pro to clyphx pro.

Make sure that you have remote activatec in the preferences for touchable.

Also try checking the Drumrack m4l device that Stray made and that comes when you download clyphx pro.

It was made to be able to send actions from a dummy drumrack to control clyphx without the use of any txt file. You can do everything internally.

Check it first and if you have questions let me know.

You have to create a midi track that sends midi from touchable pro to clyphx pro.

Huh. That was not the case in Touchable 3, but I could probably live with that trade off.

Can you post a screenshot of how you have it set up? Thanks in advance!

Here you go.