Conflict with NI Komplete mk2 keyboard?

Hi!
I’m having the following issue, not sure if it’s a user/configuration error or a bug:

I have both touchAble Pro and a Native Instruments S61 mk2 connected to live 9 and live 10. The following behavior occurs in both versions.

I can change a track’s volume and panning with the komplete keyboard’s mixer control knobs. When I try to change a track’s volume or panning with touchAble, however, it changes only for as long as my finger is on the touchscreen. The moment I let go, it jumps back to the previous value set with the keyboard. So it would seem the keyboard is permanently taking preference over touchAble when it comes to these paramenters, even if I’m not turning any knobs on it.

Other functions like track select seem to sync fine across both control devices, changes made in one are reflected in the other’s state. I thought when I set it up I had it working properly like this for volume and panning, too, but I’m not sure.

Am I missing something? Thank you for your help!

Hi,

Could you please try to unselect the Native Komplete Control Surface, and check if it is working?

Best

Pascal