Control Surface version too low

‘Suddenly’ ( I didn’t change anything ) Touchable pro doesn’t connect anymore with live. The connection status icon is red, when I click it, it says v.418 srv and v.418 cs; then when I click on that, it says “Control surface version too low, please update your control surface”. I reinstalled the script, but no result. Anyone help me out? I mailed support, but no answer yet. And a gig in a few days… Thanks for reading.

Hi,

sorry for the inconvenience. Just update the server and you will be fine. I will include an Information Pop Up in the App, requesting the user to update the server.

Best

hi,

i have exactly the same problem. i re-downloaded the server touchAble428.pkg and reinstalled but it’s still the same error message.

the app is up to date according to the version in the app store, my iOS is up to date (latest), laptop is os 10.13.6

my next show is friday so urgently trying to get this working again.

thank you!

just solved the same problem for me. i had updated everything but i didnt quit the toolbar touchable menu on my mac before reinstalling scripts. so…

• quit the toolbar touchable menu
  • re-open it from the touchable app in the applications folder
  • re-install scripts

and if your problem was the same as mine, everything should work next time you open up ableton

mark

Hi,

sorry i forgot to mention, that the scripts are only recompiled when Live is restarted.

Best

Pascal