Control Transport (Arrangement View)

Hello,

happy touchable user here, it’s a wonderful tool for recording/arming/mute soloing tracks as I’m sitting in the other room of the studio. One thing I am missing is how I can move around in the arrangement view, which is my main working space.

Is there a way to either

• define bar number and let the transport jump there
  • use fast forward/backward style transport
  • navigate to preset markers

?

Any of these functions would help tremendously.

Another thought: it would be great to define punch in/out (basically move the loop region around) inside of touchable

Thanks!

Filippo

Unfortunately Live’s API doesn’t offer much, when it comes to arrangement view. But we are going to include what is possible.

Best

1 Like

Thanks for your reply! Too bad about the limited possibilities in the API.
Any timeline on the additions you mentioned, by any chance? What will those be? Excuse my curiosity :wink:

Filippo

Even if it is “few” , it’s few MORE possibility , it’s always welcome ! Thanks !!! :wink:

The" few," will be part of one of the next updates… we just have to change a lot in the script and have to find a good way to integrate it in the App…
Best

Thanks for the answer! Any timeline regarding said updates?

today ;). We included faders for the song position, loop position and loop length in the tempo menu. Though haven’t found a way to integrate any visible feedback yet. best

oh happy day! downloading now:)