Crashes every time on launch: Android 6 (Fusion5 tablet)

Get a black screen on TouchAble Pro (beta) on my 10.6" Fusion5 108 FHD Octa Core Android Tablet PC - 2GB RAM

every time. there’s around a minute’s wait then android reports the application has crashed.

1 Like

do you even see the app or the logo at all before it crashes?

hello i get the same problem … touchable pro works on my old asus mempad 10 ( android 4.2.2 ) and my huawei p8 lite 2017 ( android 8 ) but not on my archos oxygen 13.3 ( android 6 ) …

nothing happens just a black screen and a crash dialog box appears …

I get the same problem too… Is there any way to solve this??

We’re very sorry for the inconvenience!
We received some ANR reports from Google that show when the device was never able to launch the app - we’re trying to find the cause for this, but haven’t had any success to reproduce it yet.
You could help us a lot by opting in to send diagnostics & crash reports to developers - this way we can see a bit of information what is happening on your device when the app fails.

Apart from that: Any information you can share about your Device & the Android version it is running will help to locate the issue!

Thank you!

Yeah sure. My tablet is a Lenovo IdeaTab S6000-F, Android version 4.2.2. In my case, not even the crash reports open, just black, and then the app goes down.

Christian - did you get the crash reports from me? ( via Android on my tablet when the app crashed ) I did press all the buttons which suggested a crash report was being sent to the developers.

If no - what do i do in Android 6 to enable this automatically for your app?

I got them - thank you very much :)!

It depends on the Android version - but if you activate ‘share Usage & Diagnostics information’ we should be sent these reports automatically.

Thank you!

Any progress Christian ?

do you have a Fusion5 tablet on hand running Android 6 in order to check this out?

Any joy yet ?

one two three …

any progress ?

Any progress on this yet Christian ?

I’d really like to be able to use my tablet and Touchable app for controlling Abletin

Same problem here with a Nexus 10 tablet, Android 4.2.2. I get just a black screen.

Running Android 5.1.1 and also get black screen everytime I launch the APP.