Export Folder for Template Files?

Hi,
where can I find the template file on my Android system after saving a template in the template editor?
Or how can I transfer a template from one android device to another one?
Thanks!

I am on windows so cant tell for sure., but the file extension is .tat . Maybe you can search for it.

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately, I can’t find any files with this extension on my two android devices. The touchable directory exists but doesn’t contain any files, so I guess that the template files aren’t visible without root access to see the system files.

Would really appreciate some help from the developers! My main purpose of the app is to build and use own and complex templates, but without the ability to backup / transfer the templates, the app is useless so far.

Dear developers,

can you please answer to my request?
You refer to this forum for support, so this is my only chance to solve my issue.
Otherwise I cannot use the software I paid for.

So please tell me, how I can import / export custom templates from my android device? There are no files in the touchable folder.

Regards
Johannes

Hi,

sorry for the late reply. We have just added support for exporting/importing templates on android.

It is currently available in the beta and will be released within the next update.

Exported templates can then be found in the Apps public folder:

Android/data/com.zerodebug.touchable

To import a file copy the template to the Apps public folder, restart touchAble, open the Editors file Browser and tap on import.

Best

Pascal

Hi Pascal,
thanks for your reply.
I’ll try the beta version.
Johannes

Hi, I am now testing import our template created in ipad but android version crash immediately .

Hey,

could you please try with this version:

We found an issue, that coul lead to that crash.

Best

We tested version available on google play 18.4.2021. I see that on play there is still version from 13.4.2021. So I don’t think that my test will be on newer version with some fixes. I am also trying join to beta program if there could be something newer.

Hi, after joining to beta program - new version appeared. No it works. Thanks

Great to hear. The update, should be in stores now.