External Midi Controller to control Devices (Blue Hand)

Hello I am trying to figure out how to control my selected devices (via blue hand).
I successfully midi learned from my midi controller to Touchable in midi settings
(Settings > MIDI > Device Module: “Control 1 Top View” and so on)
I was expecting that I would be able to control all 16 controls on focus, but it doesen’t work.
Is this midi learn meant to work this way?

Hi,

it meant to work like this. Unfortunately i can not test it at the moment (camping vacation in italy). I’ll return on friday, test it and get back to you.

Best

Pascal

Hi Pascal,

Same issue here. I can “learn” the external controller on the Touchable, thru Ableton>PC Midi>Ipad or directly connecting my external controller to the Ipad using a camera kit. Touchable is therfore receiving midi, but no parameters are changed when trying to change a vst parameter using the external controller.

I can change parameters from Ableton>Touchable and from Touchable>Ableton, just not with any of my controller(s). I tested with several controllers (BCR2000, BCF2000, Midi mixers etc).

What am I doing wrong here or what am i missing (Studiomux?)
Does the Touchable need a specific channel or CC (or maybe sysex or something) to be able to change paramaters form a controller?

I am using the following:
Touchable Pro 1.727
Win10

I am at a lost here, please advise!

Kind regards,

Jeroen

Hi,

i could reproduce the issue. It will be fixied within the next version.

Best

Pascal