[Feature Request] & [Bug] clip view and battery life

First the possible bug – it seems the app is running in background even when it’s disconnected from Computer USB and drains out the battery. (I’ve noticed this behavior several times in past weeks) and the battery stats in system preferences confirms this issue.

Second, a suggestion – make the playing clips more noticeable in clip view. Right now the active clips can be hard to differentiate from inactive ones, especially when the progress bar is really short. I’d appreciate to have for example the background of playing clips in the same color but darker shade as the clip color. Or a border or something else. Just to make it easier to spot. :slight_smile: it’s not only my issue but we’ve agreed on this during our weekly jamming session with few other friends who tried it.

Otherwise it’s a great app! It makes launchpad mods and other stuff look ancient and user unfriendly. Looking forward to future updates!

Hi, i put the battery life issue on the bug list. Regarding clip colours: have you tried to turn on colour mode in the preferences? Best

Thanks for reply, the color mode looks a bit better, will give it a try :slight_smile: btw do you know ETA of the in app purchase of creating own presets for different plugins you’re describing in the manual? Really looking forward to this feature!

Hi,

we are currently finishing the Device Editor, it will be available at Christmas at latest.

Best

Pascal

2 Likes