Latest App Updates 1.0.2

We have released version 1.0.2 of touchAble Pro on all platforms.

The update is accompanied by a new Server 418 and updated Scripts - please make sure to install them.

Changes:

• Double tap on Volume, Send & Pan faders will now jump to 0, or +6dB depending on the position of the taps.
  • We have added the possibility to change overall Font - Size & Thickness. Please adjust to your likings & needs in the Settings tab.
  • The Wavetable Modulation Matrix has been overhauled to be easier usable.
  • All Pickers on the Device templates have been enlarged and simplified.
  • It is now possible to load Samples etc from your User Folder.
  • Fixed a rare crash of Live when enabling the touchAble Control Surface.
  • Solo will now toggle/trigger correctly, depending on the duration of the touch.
  • You may now arm multiple channels at the same time using the ( + ) button in the top bar.
  • Fixed several possible crashes and smaller issues.

Windows:

• Fixed an issue that would introduce a graphical delay when using Intel HD integrated Graphics.

If you like touchAble Pro - please help us by reviewing / rating it on the iTunes / Play & Windows Store.

Thank you all for your feedback so far :slight_smile:

2 Likes

change overall Font - Size & Thickness - Excellent :+1::+1:

Thanks for your great work ! :wink: . hope you will find why it continues to crash with my liveset on my ipad 2 :slight_smile: .
Have good evening !

iPad 2? Uhoh! I think that might be the issue - ipad 2s are severely limited on Ram (~256mb for an app) and it might just hit the limit with the set you sent me :confused:
That would also explain why it only crashes on the ipad, not on the other devices. We’ll check if we can save some more ram to make bigger sets like this more viable on iPad 2.

1 Like

Is there a new version of the Android version too ?

the version nr here on Google Play says it was issued on 24 oct

And since the app just is black and then crashes on my Fusion5 tablet - I can’t even find a place where I can tell what version number I’m on or is uploaded to Google Play Beta

Oh i think that’s the point. I tested this . I took one native drumkit from chop and swing “zoned kit” and i duplicated it several time. the 9th times it crashed. That’s strange .Just one time more than 8. certainly it makes exactly more than 256 mb ?.. hmmm…i go to sleep :wink:
Could you test it to see if it does the same thing ?

New user, started setting up yesterday. Loaded in scripts and won’t connect. Tried wireless and wired. 2012 Mac mini 2.5ghz running Mojave and live 10.

1 Like