Latest server causes apps to become "unselected"?

I downloaded and installed the latest version of the server for Mac to be used with TouchAble Pro. I programmed my Mac to run the app when booting up. I power down my computer at least every 15 days and after rebooting all apps started acting weird. Any open window on any app would “unselect” itself and it was only possible to use the app when clicking again to continue working on it. As an example: opened the web browser and start writing an address but the window would make itself unavailable althou remaining in the program being used, At first I thought my Mac had been hacked. No matter what program I used the same weird behavior. This went on for 3 days and I was ready to take my computer to a tech service to be formatted when I remember the latest progarm to be installed was TouchAble Pro server. I used AppZapper and deleted the server and all it extensions and restarted my computer. Everything went back to normal. Not sure if anybody else experienced anything similar. I’m using a MacMini i7 with Mojae 10.14.6

This happened for me just now as well, with TouchAble script v. 1563 on a 2014 MacBook Pro running Catalina 10.15.3. Installed the new scripts yesterday; powered down, and when I turned it on today, it was acting exactly as described above; windows automatically becoming deselected after a few seconds. Problem resolved when I quit the program, and stayed fixed after manually starting the script again. Weird problem.

same problem here. fixed by quitting touchable pro server.

yup, same problem.

Hi,

could you please try to delete the touchable launch agent for now.

/Library/LaunchAgents/touchAble.plist

best

pascal

Hello i have the same problem. I have delete the touchable launch agent and problem continue ?

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience.

We will upload a new server asap.

Best

Pascal