Launching Scenes

I have a question before purchasing this app for the i-pad. I want to be able to create a template where all I need to see is buttons that can be named with song titles so I can simply launch the backing track (scene) without having to touch the computer and mouse. I don’t need to see all the individual clips within the scene, just a way to easily launch the entire backing track and be able to label each launch button so I know which song is coming up next.

Thank you in advance

I second this. I do not need it to display song names but instructions for playing. Perhaps the option to tell touchable how big it should be?

Hi,

this should be possible with touchAble’s editor. In the editor, you can create Scene Buttons for each scene and create template with scenes you want to start and display.

We are currently testing a new beta (iOS), if you like to get a test version just send your mail address to our help desk. http://help.touch-able.com/

Best

Pascal

HI Pacal,

I just sent my mail to the address you mentioned. I am more than willing to purchase the app if it does what I described above. Thank you