Live 11 beta testers needed???

@Pascal
If you need any beta testers for live 11 scripts updated for Python3, I would love to help in any way possible. Also, I am working on updating my other 3rd party scripts as well, so if i figure anything out on my own, then, I can assure you all will be informed the minute I get it to work… If, I’m even capable…

1 Like

Im interested in helping beta testing Touch able 11, too. But I guess it will take some time to integrate the new features of live 11. And actually I hope we will see a release of the new studiomux software before Touch able gets updated. On the other hand I’m quite happy how well the beta is already working for me. Testet today in live 11 and it’s working nice.

YAY THANK YOU SO MUCH @Pascal FOR PROVIDING THE NECESSARY FIX FOR LIVE 11!?! I CAN CONFIRM IT WORK RIGHT NOW!?! SO STOKED, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!?! LET ME KNOW IF I CAN HELP IN ANY OTHER WAY OR IF YOU NEED ANY INFORMATION FROM ME. I’DE BE HAPPY TO HELP IN ANY WAY I CAN CONTRIBUTE… TOUCHABLE ORIGINAL WAS THE ONLY REASON I BOUGHT AN IPAD… GLAD TO HAVE IT UP N RUNNING PRETTY FLAWLESS SO FAR!?! I’LL UPDATE WITH ANY FURTHER ISSUES/CRASHES/ETC. THANKS AGAIN!!!

I made a new topic showing a couple pics for proof. For any of u skeptics!?!

Hi everyone, I’m completely new to Touchable, old to Live.
I’ve noticed that with the new release of Live 11 this control surface doesn’t work at all at my end.
Do you guys have a link of some sort to update Touchable , if available.
Thanks
Luca

I’d also be happy to help test Touchable Pro support with Ableton Live 11 on Windows 10.

Hi,

link to the latest scripts for Live11:

Best

pascal

Hi Pascal
Thank you very much for the contribution.
Is there any updates on the script? It doesn’t work properly at my end.
Transport and dragging anything from the browser to the tracks is not responding.
Is there an official script from Zerodbug yet?
Thank you.
Luca

Pascal posted this in one of the other threads recently…

Hi,

thanks for the feedback. I attached links to the latest server. With fixed panning behaviour and a fix, that prevents the script from logging eacht OSC command.

I’m currently collecting all mentioned remaining issues, and hope to finalise a fully working version within this weekend. Unfortunately most parts of the script had to be reworked to get it working with Live11, which explaines the amount of issues.

best

Dropbox

touchAblePro_1.644.dmg

Shared with Dropbox

Dropbox

touchAblePro_1.644.exe

Shared with Dropbox

yes, now transport works, also dragging devices and samples.
Also mixer faders are more responsive. This are just the first features I’ve tested and main bugs.
I’ll keep testing and see the overall functionality.
Thanks a lot, great job
Luca

Edit: editing midi clips report an error and stop the communication with touchable, see pic.
Also audio clips are not loading waveform infos into touchable

image_2021-03-03_193026

I wish other script devs were on top of their shit like y’all are. Or at the very least, assure their communities that their purchases will eventually be supported.

Hint hint;
isotonik studios, clyphx pro, NativeKontrol ArsenaL, remotify, etc.

Hahahah!?!