MIDI clip editor buggy

Hi I’m experiencing a strange behaviour in the MIDI clip editor while playing back several MIDI clips:

The piano roll is shrinking horizontally while play-back and the grid doesn’t match to the measure display at the top any more. Also zooming on the time axis is very strange and sometimes opening the MIDI clip editor the zoom is in an inconsistent state. See a short demonstration video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dqcmp3yocuywqaw/IMG_0120.TRIM.MOV?dl=0

Maybe it is related to Bug 486 and 577.

cheers

Addendum: It seems that only new recorded MIDI clips are affected while touchAble Pro is connected with Ableton 10. If I close the connection (kill the app) and restart it again, the issue is gone but reappears with a new recorded MIDI clip. It is easy for me to reproduce even with a new almost empty Live set. I’m working on Mac OS X 10.13.6. Also it is easy to crash touchAble on my iPad on several situations. I will try to reproduce the crashes.

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for the detailed feedback, helped a lot. We fixed it. The fix will be part of the next update.