"Minor bugs" and features Vs ver 3

Hi Zerodebug/Touchable Developers,

First off, I’d like to thank you Zerodebug for developing such a great app, I’ve been using it since Ver 2, 3 and now Pro. It is definitely a great tool, very versatile for musicians especially for DJ. Keep rocking guys :wink:

I am willing to use both Touchable 3 in conjunction with Pro version as I still dig some cool features which the Pro doesn’t have, I hope the developer will put some cool features back in Pro version. Switching back and forth to use some features is somehow not effective so I list some bugs below for your consideration. Hope you can fix them. Thanks

1. Clip Editor Pro: can you add one more option to activate it as in version 3 that everyone can change it in Setting?

It is handy when you don’t have both hands to enter edit clip.

1. Add “Delete button” (back) in Clip Editor. It’s extremely handy rather than undo

2. Sample Edit:

• Some button on Sample Edit not working such as Drum Track / Midi Track / Reset Slices.

• It’d be GREAT if I can manually add / delete / adjust an individual slice(s) <- HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS FEATURE :smiley:

• Control tab crashes the app when I change some parameters such as Transpose …

1. Multiple Touch Devices not working. But it works flawlessly in ver 3.

Vocoder effect: I can only switch between Noise and Pitch Tracking, please add External option in dropdown menu

1. Can I set Arm to multiple tracks? like you use Command + Click on computer

2. Server script (428) not always stable, I’m on Mac

Cheers

I didn’t expect that user’s feedbacks are not welcomed here :confused:

Hi,

sorry for the long wait, we prepared the Update for Pro (have a fixed dated now/2 weeks from today).

In Pro there is also an option “Open Clip button is momentary”. At least in the upcoming version :).

You can delete notes by longpressing a note, or by selecting a group of notes and longtapping a note of that, if that is what you mean?

will check that. it is on our buglist.

in simpler this is already working, we will check, if this is possible with live’s api for audio clips, too. i fear not have had a look a couple of month ago.

will check that too.

Yes by simply pressing the plus button in the top bar + pressing the arm button.

will be fixed within the new update.

Best

Hi again, we are currently fixing listed bugs. Do you mean the Automation Curve Parameter for Transpose?

Hi Pascal

Yes, I know the longpressing and selecting a group of notes. I meant the “Delete Button” that erase all notes at once which previous versions has

Thanks, I’ll give it a try. Manual is def needed to update with these tips/tricks :smiley:

Sorry I meant the app crashed when I was changing some parameters in the Simpler such as Transpose :slight_smile:

And also the Automation feature in Clip Editor not working stable as well, sometimes I get it work…

Anyway, thanks for your reply Pascal, and can’t wait to try the update on June 12th :metal: :metal: