more bugs - Mixer I/O view

• the mixer I/O view doesn’t receive the output state if they are changed in ableton
  • the audio output says “MIDI To” instead of “Audio To” for MIDI tracks with external instrument device

are you addressing this in the next update?

and are you also aware of the mixer view bug in the editor? - it is always showing 8 tracks. if i change this to 10 it always forgets it after reconnecting. showing a mix of 8 faders with 10 track names… even if i is linked to 10 tracks from the mixer view…

1 Like

Hi,

sorry for the late reply, both bugs are on our bug list and will be addressed within the next update.

Best

Hi, we could fix all issues except the one above. Unfortunately it cost to much resources to observe all tracks io channels in live.

Best

the mixer view bug is gone, but the same bug in the editor view still exists with the device module. i have set it to show the devices on 12 tracks. after reloading it shows 8 tracks and 12 track names on top.

A workaround to update Touchable Pro with any channel changes in Ableton is to tap the connection details in the connection status. That seems to refresh the settings.

Hi,

it will be fixed within the next update.

Best

Pascal