multiple record enable function

Im using Touchable Pro now, and its great… its exactly what im looking for. The one thing that would be really nice would be the possibility of Record Enabling more than one track at once. I often need to record enable multiple tracks for some of my plugins to work… especially with MaxMSP related stuff.
At present, you can only toggle record one track at a time…
would be a nice little mod.
Just a thought.
Thanks
ben

Hi,

as i understand you right you would to deactivate exclusive arm, to activate arm on multiple tracks? As far as i know, you cannot change this value from remote but only from live’s prefs directly.

Best

Pascal

Essentially I would like to record two audio tracks at once, but I cannot record enable two tracks at once from Touchable. On a keyboard I would COMMAND+click the record enable buttons. On touchable you cannot (as far as i know) multiple select. uploaded a gif to illustrate…
record

thanks!
Ben

Hi,

just had a look at the API again and haven’t found a way to apply an in-exclusive arm on one track, without deactivating the arms of other tracks. Do you know another controller that is capable of this feature? Maybe we find a way to circumvent this limitation.

Best

the only workaround I have used in the past is a midi controller (like and AKAI, or anything really) whereby you assign a midi key to each record button. Then you must push both buttons together to arm both. However, when you deactivate one of the arm buttons it will deactivate both. its still not a perfect solution, but at least one can arm two tracks at once.

B

:zipper_mouth_face:

Have you tried to to tap an arm button while holding the plus button in the top bar?

go to prefs, record/warp/launch or whatever its called and turn exclusive ARM off!

Hi,

you can actually inexclusively arm/disarm and solo/unsolo tracks with exclusive arm/solo activated, by holding the plus/minus button in the topbar and tap on the arm/solo button in touchAble.

Best