My feeling about Touchable PRO

Hi touchable Team !
I wanted to share my point of view about your software.
I was really happy to buy touchable pro , and i still be !
But since the first official release i just can’t use it with my live set and my ipad…
Then yeah i played with it with empty liveset and see all the potentiel but for now it’s just potential.

Perhaps like you said It does not work with My Ipad 2 because of memory limitation but you wrote to me that you will see what you can do. But in fact , The thing i was asking were " I need a new Ipad or not ?" And to this question i have no answer.
But still, since the last server update (422) i can’t open my liveset with Touchable 3 anymore. No track show up ! …ok touchable Pro does not crash anymore with my template , that’s a good point ! but there are no tracks to.
Then i get back with my touchable 3 with this all good server 370b that simply works . No multi ableton live restart, no “why does it says error since he see my ipad”, no " you have to install all in order like in the tutorial" , but everything is installed like in the tutorial ! etc etc…And server 370B works lightning fast and fully with my template and all the tracks !
I will certainly wait a little to reinstall touchable pro server . Since i see on the forum that touchable PRO just work .
Could you please just precise to people that touchable pro have limitation with ipad 2 . like memory problem that does not let have “to mutch” tracks ?

I really wanted to let you know that i understand how big is this new release to build up and i understand . Then i have no anger nor bad feeling about the fact that it does not work for me. But i use touchable And touchable 3 still the best.

Have a good day Team ! Hope you take hollydays for christmas !!! :slight_smile:

Hey Zengel,

after reading your comment we started a complete diff between the new and the old v3 script - while testing with the most complicated sets we could find - and we finally found some hidden issues that we think could be responsible for the non-loading issues you were encountering!

We’re uploading the new servers right now and hope that they will work well with both versions of touchAble.
Also, please give it another try with touchAble Pro on the iPad 2 :slight_smile:

First i’m very happy of the way you get in touch with your customers ! That’s a great Team spirit you have :wink: ! . Thanks for that !!
But unfortunatly the new server version does not make the trick for me.
Touchable pro crashes , but , and it’s new, touchable 3 crashes to :slight_smile: .
both app crashes with the new server on my ipad 2 and my liveset .
And my liveset evolved with more tracks but touchable 3 with the old server stills work perfectly with it. But i wanted to know if with my set of October (that have 36 tracks) Touchable pro could work as it has less tracks. And it crashes to . the same way.

Have a good days guys !

Hi,

sorry to hear that the new server actually made the situation worse. Could you maybe send us the sets, or versions of the sets without samples and clips, that still cause touchAble to crash.

All the best

pascal@zerodebug.com

sent to pascal@zerodebug.com :wink:

We already solved some of the issues, the iPad 2 problem remains, but we hope to fix it until tomorrow. Thanks for the feedback and help.

:crossed_fingers: :slight_smile: