New bug... on windows 10 tablet

Hi everyone!

here is my new bug… On full screen mode, and the tactile works like if it was on full screen, so the soft thinks to be on full screen… and nothing works anymore… I uninstalled all with revo uninstaller, installed all again, same thing… So I formatted my tablet, same thing!!! I play on streaming next thursday, please help me

Thank you

So… the window problem is fixed, it is just because the sofware does’nt understand window zoom anymore and i was at 150percent. So I’ve put my zoom at 100 percent and it is fine.

But the connection problem seems to come from the script: in the connection popup it is written: “connection status v. 1.506”.
Before it worked with v. .428. Do I have to find the v. 1.506 script now?

Thanks

All was working fine… What the hell is happening now??? I’ve lost 3 days trying to fix this for what??? Nothing!! I have to cancel my live session now! Thank you “ZeroDebug”

Hi,

sorry for the inconvenience. It seems like you are using the windows beta we just released.

Please make sure to install the latest server from the beta thread.

Best

Pascal

Ok… But that is the version from yhe store, it was automatically updated, and it doesn’t work with any server, even on the same computer… can you send me a link for the old one please? Or help me to understand what I have to do?

Thank you

Hi,

could you please install the latest server:

and make sure to install the scripts provided with the server?

Best

Pascal

Thank you but the software keeps to be blind! it doesn’t see any server

Hey,

We removed you from the beta list. If you are part of the beta, the only version available for you will be the beta.

tTo fix this issue for now:

Could you please try to delete the app and download it again from store.
Delete the server. And the scripts.

\ProgramData\Ableton\Live x.x\Resources\MIDI Remote Scripts\

Download and instell the latest release server:

https://zerodebug.com/server/touchAble428.pkg

Best

Pascal

It works… thanks!!

Great to hear, and sorry for the inconvenience.