new touchable update problem

UPdate touchable on my iphone (using it with my PC)
All work fine:
-Setup completed (many years using the app)
-Staut connection OK on the App
-All buttons respond well
But when i load an instrument on a track : "control surface not resonding appear.

What happen ; i can’t use the app
HElp please thank you

Hi,

sorry for the inconvenience. Do you load instruments via touchAble or Live?

best

Pascal

With the two way.
The problem appear after loading the instrument.(in live pr via the app

I forget to precise i’m on windows 10 last update, installation of touchable with the good itune the last server.

-Tested on my 2 ipad and my iphone on Wifi and USB.
Same problem

Edit: When control surface not connected appear i can still play note with the new instrument (but only that, all the rest disapear on the page app like when you are not connected ?!?!)

I meet this problem too, this very frustrating bug.

• Windows 10 Pro (10.0.19042 Build 19042)
  • Ableton 10.1.25
  • IPad Pro 2018 (iOS 13.5)
  • Touchable 1613
  • Old ITunes from your site

The update don’t solve the problem.
Control surface not responding but wifi and usb connection appear on the server.

1 Like

Same problem here neither 1613 or 1617 work for me on Win 10 . Tried everything, also the latest Beta fails to work as well…all show USB & WiFi but “control service not responding” message with all of them.

I found a workaround , server 1567 does work. However I am NOT a power user, so there may be some elements that i haven’t tried that don’t function as they should. All the basic stuff seems to work.

A link for 1567 is somewhere on this forum. I downloaded it the other day, but , I can’t seem to find it again…will post here if i can find it…

I just installed the latest ios app update & it broke 1567. Uninstalled 1567 & installed 1617 from the Zerodebug site. That doesn’t work either., still getting “control service not responding” message. Close to giving up on this life is too short…

Win 10 (latest) ios 14.3, Ableton 10 (latest) & most recent app update

Just got 1567 working again…I’ll stick with that for the time being. No idea whats going on with the “official” server from the Zerodebug website. Perhaps one of the Dev’s can shine some light on it…

Hi,

sorry for the inconvenience. Could you maybe activate the log mode and send me a logfile?

The logfile can be found in the servers install folder .log.

Best

Pascal

Log Mode was/is on. How do i send you the log file?

Hi,

please send a mail to

pascal
@zerodebug.com

best and thanks for the help

No problem, happy to help. Maybe it will shed some light on it. Will send now :smiley:

Where i can find the log mod for sending you the logfile ?
Thank you for read ours question.

And i don’t find the server that work 1567

Good night

Hi azef, 1567 link is in one of the posts on this forum…sorry i had a look for it but can’t find it again…it’'s there somewhere…

Hi,

version 1567 is also available in our archive.

https://zerodebug.com/server/touchAblePro_1.567_x64.exe
https://zerodebug.com/#/archive

Hello pascal do you receive the log file ?
Thank you

There is a new Windows server on the Zerodebug website : V 1623. I just installed it & now Touchable Pro is working as it should. :smiley:
Win 10 (latest) I ios14.3 (Air 3) Ableton 10 (latest)

Great work. Thanks Pascal!

1 Like

Thank you iso iso and pascal for all
With the lasr server 1623, all work like it as to be

1 Like

Hi,

completely forgot to respond :). The logfiles you sent have been super helpfull. Thanks again, and great to hear that it is now working as excpected.