New User - Details not obvious

Hi
I use Live in a percussion rig and was progressing to using Launchpad mk2 after years of using custom footpedal control (using gestures eg long hold, dbl click etc). Pretty frustrating as using LP is painful without gestures and so I went looking for alternatives. Live is based on a touch screen W10 lappy and I tried Yeco which as great in theory but a bit lacking in support as it was quite buggy when used with hardware as the same time and a couple of days later…no reply.
LK on the ipad was brilliant (I have a couple of points of access depending on what is being recorded.) but is not cross platform…which brought me to touchable. From what I cant tell it looks great but there is no ‘shop’ to purchase a license ie with other multiplatform, you simply pay fo rthe license and install on the required platforms etc. So my question is…if I want to run a copy on ipad, another on android and the main on the actual core pc…how is this managed (I could see a purchase on Windows store but seems only for the windows version) Do you have to then purchase diff apps per platform etc?
I understand it runs off a server but as a noob, navigating to the website, there is no clear flowchart or succession of events that is illustrated.
Also, how light is it on resources compared to eg Yeco or Android emulator running LK?
Can it be run on local machine without server?
No demo?
Thanks for any help

Hi, yeah, sorry,

for the time being you would have to buy the app for each platform separately as the different stores don’t enable cross-platform selling.

You can run touchAble Pro for Windows on the same machine you run Ableton Live on, but you have to install the server on the machine as well.

Resourcewise touchAble is a very ‘frugal’ app, it even still runs on an old iPad 2 with 512 MB and 400 MHz.

No demo, but at least with the iOS-version the Apple app store gives you a grace period of 14 day s, during which you can cancel the purchase free of charge …