No connection - RED | Win 7 server, Win10 MS Surface

I am running Ableton Live 10.1 on Win 7 64-Bit laptop. I followed the instructions as shown on the website. I’ve disabled all anti-virus and firewalls. Both the tablet and laptop/server are on the same network. The laptop is wired, tablet is wireless. I am not getting a connection within the app on the tablet. Please assist. Thank you.

The toucble APP says in concole: ERROR: DNS SERVICE RESOLVE -65563.

Does anyone moderate this forum? Still unable to use this app. So far, i’m out the money i spent

Hi,

sorry for the long wait and the inconvenience. We have finally a date for the app and server update (announcing later), which will fix the issue.

Best

Pascal

Am I missing something? I re-downloaded the server installation and the client for my Microsoft Surface. The server download is still v.1. 551 and the client says 1.0.429. This is STILL not working!!! My server computer is connected to LAN and my tablet is WiFi, on the same network. I’ve even connected my tablet direct over ethernet. I can ping both machines from each other. What’s going on? May I request some assistance? Thank you

We are waiting for Microsoft to release the latest version to the Store… unfortunately it takes longer than usual.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Ahhhhhh! Ok. I will keep a look out for it. Thank you. Is there a estimated time frame for release or a matter of just waiting for Microsoft to go through their process?

Thank you for the update.

We are actually just waiting for windows, same ist true for the iOS bundle… We haven’t expected this long review times. (ios production review needs a couple of hours, the ios beta a couple of days and android can be released instantly).

Best