Problems with connectivity

Hi, I have am running the touchable server 64 in a windows 10 with ableton 10, and I have the touchable app in an ipad 2018. The touchable server shows “Control surface responding: Yes” and “Available devices: 1”.

These are my settings for live are the same that shown in the touchable guide

And this is what I see in the touchable app:

TouchsbleMessage

seems to be a problem to recognize ableton from touchable.
Has anyone has similar issue, or any idea of hoe to fix this.
I already installed the softwares and the scripts.
Thanks

Hi, I have exactly the same problem. Have also re-installed scripts and server several times.

Hey guys - could you please send us the Ableton Log.txt ? They will hopefully show where the issue is

you can find them on Windows:
Users/[your username]/AppData/Roaming/Ableton/Preferences/Live X.X.X

Thank you!

Hi Christian,
Thanks for your reply. Here find a link to a folder with the ableton and touchable log files.
Let me know if you need more information.

Logs Folder

Thanks

Hi Christian,
Is there anything you could find out in the logs?

Thanks for your help

Hello I’ve exactly the same problem with ipad 6th generation during a session… no problem during one hour, then suddenly all the connections were suddenly off ! No way for restart touchable 3 and refind the connection. Any idea, is it a knowing bugs ? A way for fix it ?!? Best

I’m having the same problem with the 424 version of the server. Relevant excerpt from logs:

9467 ms. RemoteScriptMessage: (LK) Initialising...
9472 ms. RemoteScriptMessage: LK - Version 2.6
9477 ms. RemoteScriptMessage: LK - Ready!
9497 ms. RemoteScriptError: Traceback (most recent call last):

9502 ms. RemoteScriptError:   File "<string>", line 1, in <module>

9507 ms. RemoteScriptError:   File "MIDI Remote Scripts\touchAble\__init__.py", line 33, in <module>

9511 ms. RemoteScriptError:     
9517 ms. RemoteScriptError: from touchAble import touchAble

9523 ms. RemoteScriptError:   File "MIDI Remote Scripts\touchAble\touchAble.py", line 39, in <module>

9527 ms. RemoteScriptError:     
9533 ms. RemoteScriptError: import touchAbleCallbacks

9538 ms. RemoteScriptError:   File "MIDI Remote Scripts\touchAble\touchAbleCallbacks.py", line 35, in <module>

9542 ms. RemoteScriptError:     
9547 ms. RemoteScriptError: import uuid

9554 ms. RemoteScriptError: ImportError
9558 ms. RemoteScriptError: : 
9563 ms. RemoteScriptError: No module named uuid
9568 ms. RemoteScriptError: 

9574 ms. Exception: Traceback (most recent call last):   File "<string>", line 1, in <module>   File "D:\Program Files\Ableton Live\Resources\MIDI Remote Scripts\touchAble\__init__.py", line 33, in <module>     from touchAble import touchAble   File "D:\Program Files\Ableton Live\Resources\MIDI Remote Scripts\touchAble\touchAble.py", line 39, in <module>     import touchAbleCallbacks   File "D:\Program Files\Ableton Live\Resources\MIDI Remote Scripts\touchAble\touchAbleCallbacks.py", line 35, in <module>     import uuid ImportError: No module named uuid 

Looks like a missing dependency.

Bump. Paid a bit of money between Touchable 3 and now Touchable Pro, would like to actually use the software.