Professional application: Touchable or Pro?

Hello,

I saw a friend performance with Touchable and ended up buying an iPad pro. Playing ableton regularly in clubs and festivals for over 10 years.

I am on win10, Ableton 10.1.7 iOS 13.3 (not sure but its last one) and regular (non beta) TouchAble Pro, works both on usb and wifi.

My question to the community: is actually TouchAble better/more reliable/bugfree for now? I have some issues with the pages editor (crashes), some small bugs i need to remap/place on stage before a git, but nothing impossible so far in a live situation, hopefully. Also the blue square in the laptop - scrolling together with the clip view in touch Pro - stopped appearing yesterday, tried everything to get it back without success.

I really need reliability over new functions, should i buy Touch Able (non pro) for that? It also has this neat amazing function jump in the clip by 4,8,16 which is removed in Pro. There is something similar but not working at all the same way for performance.

Why the old version costs so much more? I didn’t realise that there is a different version which my friend showed me, just read discontinued. Is there an option for customers who bought the Pro version to get it at reduced price if not free?

Don’t want to sound too critic, its an amazing controller - and written well… we just need stable debugged version :slight_smile:
Thank you,

Forgot to mention that focusing on currently playing clip (by touching the track header) is also hit and miss, sometimes works.

Also a small suggestion, somewhere in clip view there should be an indicator for currently playing clip, an essential thing for gigs. Currently I put a mini mixer on top of the clips module just to have this visual feedback…

The old version wasnt reliable for me as well. We just need to pray for the devs to finish the update already. Pretty please.