Sample Editor

Thanks for working on the sample waveform display in the Simpler device view. I just tested it, and I could see the waveform after updating to 1.559. However, it does not display slices, and the “reset slices” button doesn’t have any effect. At this point, it’s still missing some important functions.

Even after the update to 1.560 Server and iOS (iPad 7th Gen) the waveforms are still not displayed. Win10 with Ableton 10.1.15. Any ideas how to solve this problem?

Updated to the latest ios app and server, unfortunately the Slide to Simpler not working anymore, hence I cannot check whether if the Simpler waveform is fixed.

I hope with every server update that the bug with the waveforms is fixed. It occurs in the simpler (drum rack) but also in the normal clip view.

WinServer 1.561

Hi,

will be fixed with the next server (1.562) coming this evening.

Best

Pascal

1 Like

Just updated to 1.560 on my iMac (OS 10.13.6) and 6th gen iPad (iOS 13.5.1). I can see the waveforms in Touchable Pro, but not the slices. I can see the slices are there on my computer, and changing the sensitivity in the “Sample” window of Simpler on Touchable affects the slices in Ableton, but I can’t see them in Touchable.

I also noticed that the “Sample” window lacks Simpler’s drop-down “Slice By” menu, which lets us choose between Transient, Beat, Region, and Manual modes. It would be great if that menu could be added along with the ability to see the slices in Touchable.

Thanks!

Thanks, keep up the good work!

The last update (1.563) was purposeful. Thanks, now the waveforms are visible.

The slices and more options will be fully functional and editable within the next update:

add/remove slices by longtap. move slices by moving the finger.

We also refurbished the Simpler desing:

1 Like

neat, looking forward to this refurbished the Simpler design.
c.