Save Settings of Modules in Custom Templates?

Hi, I’m not a big fan of some Touchable layouts, for example the the Mixer Module I’d still prefer having all the controls in one column of the channel, instead of spanning some controls next to the volume fader (when multi editing is enabled).

I’ve tried to compose my preferred layout in the Custom Module section by combining different containers. The problem I have is that the app doesn’t remember the specific settings of each container.

For example, if I add 2 two mixer modules, and in one I select to display only toggles, and in the second select volume, after relaunching the saved layout it reverts back to the default settings and I see two identical modules and have to manually switch it to the settings I want to see.

Is there easy way how to fix it? Any help would be much appreciated, I believe that storing the settings of each panel would greatly expand possibilities of unique layouts which no other app could benefit from. Thanks

I am also behind these possibilities.
It would also be great to have feedback from the arm tracks. It is always a problem. Especially if the instruments are in groups, since they are selected.
To be able to select in the personal templates, the specific channels with their state is something that all musicians need to live.
Thank you! I remain attentive to this post.

Hi, its true touchAble doesn’t store the current selected control it its current version. We will this add within the next udpdate.

Sorry i didn’t get this. What kind of feedback do you mean?

Best

Pascal

Cool, thanks! Looking forward to the next update :slight_smile: (and also for the 3rd party plug-in templates ;P)