Server 416 x64 on Windows - Bugs

Hello,

after a while using touchable pro on my windows system I found the following:

1. in “Toggles” the yellow mute button does not toggle
  2. in “Toggles” the blue solo button does not toggle
  3. in “Volume” the doubletap to set o dB does not work
  4. in “Pannig” the doubletap does not work

Regards

I noticed this as well, the “Toggles” are working as momentary buttons. It would be nice to have the option for them to be momentary or not.

They are only supposed to work as momentary buttons when touched for a longer period of time - if you tap them briefly they should just toggle - we’ll check and fix if needed !
Actually: these two issues might be related!

Thanks for your report :slight_smile:

The update now works thanks.

I have an issue when changing sets.
I loaded a small set touchable pro works great. I changed sets in Ableton to a large set and touchable shows connection status - control surface not responding and I can’t see any clips So I tried stopping and restarting touchable, Ableton and the server but got the same issue. After rebooting it was ok., but not every time.
Update: if i quit and restart the server touchable - leaving ableton things recover

Another issue is that I have 4 return tracks and can’t see three and four volumes

Finally - when dragging the tracks left and right the track header moves fine but I can drag the tracks further left than the header and this misalignes them. This is after using the bottom bar scaling options

I am loving touchable when it loads it is an amazing workflow

I should clarify, the record arm buttons work as switches, it’s just activation and solo that I can only get to work as momentary (no matter how quickly I tap). Although I can’t imagine why you would ever need the record arm button to be momentary, so maybe that’s why.

Also, the numbering on the track activation is off. They start at 0 in Touchable Pro, but track numbers start at 1 in Live.

It seems the touch-time calculation on windows is off, therefore the long & double taps do not get registered - will be fixed for the next update!
Same with the too low track numbers.

@rogwalters
Could you send us your Lives Log.txt from when you tried to load the big set?
It’s in /Users/[your_name]/AppData/Roaming/Ableton/Live X.X.X/Preferences/Log.txt
you can send it over to christian@zerodebug.com or add it here
Thank you!

I can also confirm that double-taps are not resetting faders or panners.

I can confirm that mute and solo buttons are always working momentary.
Additional:
Mute buttons are numbered 0, 1, 2,… not 1, 2, 3…
Record arm does not properly work when set to “exclusive” in Live (did not check non-exclusive).
Seems like MIDI tracks are fine, but audio tracks are not turned off again, even when turned off in Live.
It is also possible to arm midi&audio tracks that have “no input” selected - this is not possible in Live.

All fixed in the next version! Thanks for the reports everyone :slight_smile:

Hey Christian, when do you think this new version will be hitting the various app stores?