Some fundamental problems in Touchable Pro. Please fix this, friends! 👍🏽

Dear developers, there is a problem in updating the Touchable Pro screen. [1] If we insert a track (MIDI or audio), an effect, or make any changes to the project, the changes will only appear on the iPad screen if we restart the App. And it doesn’t matter if we are via Wi-Fi or USB. Touchable 3 rarely has this problem. (CONFIGURATION: iPad Pro 9.7, ios 14.3 and iPad mini 1, iOS 9.3.5. Mac OS 10.4.6, server 1.622.). [2] For the iPhone, Touchable Pro doesn’t work, just a few commands. I imagine the idea is to use the Touchable mini, on sale at the Apple Store, of course. [3] In the next uPdate of the App, you could adjust the items on the screen, making it cleaner. The design of Touchable 3 is fantastic, especially since all of your Apps work even on iOS 9.3.5, this is really cool, as I am unable to buy a new iPad, nor a large touch screen. [4] I would like to make a SUGGESTION: For the iPhone, they could develop yet another simple, inexpensive project, with basic commands like REC, STOP, FORW, BACKW, etc., even because there are people with vision problems (it is my case, I have myopia, and have difficulty seeing small items). [5] Ableton Link is not activating. The devices even link to each other when we set the “Ableton link” in the App, but in Ableton itself the “link” icon is always BLUE, not the yellow pattern. [***] If there are links with updated information on what I said here, could someone answer me? I didn’t find it in the polls here. Thanks!