Studiomux Server Issues

I’m running Studiomux server on MacOS Mojave 10.14.2

Sometimes I notice that my fan is spinning up when the MacBook is in sleep mode. Upon checking in the activity monitor Studiomux Server is always doing weird stuff. It usually seems to be using basically all available RAM (16GB total) even though I’m not actually using the server with an iOS device - the server is just ‘active’.

The server also gives a great deal of trouble when trying to quit it….refuses to shut down even when I force quit. Eventually, it will quit if I’m persistent.

Any ideas?

Come on guys – it’s almost May 2019! This was posted over 4 months ago…

now it already is may - and i agree - i’m very sorry that it took so long to answer!

We will upgrade the studiomux server with the latest fixes to our Server architecture. We’ve been a bit cautious about it since big upgrades like this are always prone to also add new issues, but we believe we are stable now and can risk the jump.

We are also changing our base code architecture with the next update. After this switch it will be a lot quicker and easier to provide fixes as well as new features.

That is some great news, Christian. Very much looking forward to an update/ongoing support and hope that you continue to give this extremely useful app/server the attention it deserves. How soon can we expect an update?

FWIW, I haven’t had the same RAM issues lately (now on 10.14.4) but the app still refuses to shut down sometimes.

Is this normal?