Sugerence/request for midi editor

Hi, first thank you for your hardwork with TP, !!
Just a question/request on next update(when possible🙃) That is …should be possible that midi notes selected on Touchable clip editor get highlited also in ableton midi editor? This works now via the mute button on the touchable midi editor/operation slot(although also mute notes).If the first approach couldn’t,t be achived easily, perhaps something like a button to select/deselect midi events on the editor. I mean, as an example, selecting notes on the editor by swapping over them as it is now, then pressing this button would select/deselect this events both ableton and TP, or other way around, first push this select/deselect button and then swap or select one by one the notes you want to edit.
I see a lot of potential to fine edit midi by creating user templates with specific functions via scripting such as move notes by semitones, move forward and backwards by x steps etc…
Actually I,m working on my own template on TP with such functions and think that is a boost on worflow for this kind of edition task! The only problem to make this working fine is that the events must be selected/ highlited on ableton editor when you do also on touchable, and by now this only happens when you press mute as stated above.

Einmal danke!!
Best wishes

10th