Surface pro as controller surface with MacOS as server

I recently transitioned to surface pro as a tablet and bought the touchable pro from the Microsoft store. The touchable pro only connects when the server on the macOS is 1.563v using Wi-Fi. Even then it displays warnings that the server script and the server at a too low version. Also there is constant disconnects. Is there a way to connect the surface pro tablet to the macOS via USB? Also the touchable pro version on the Microsoft store seems to be very old.

Any updates on this issue? The attached screenshot shows the connection version. The touchable pro version is from the Microsoft store.

On the server side I downgraded the server version to 1.563 after reading through the forums. The current version was 1.6x and failing to connect. Once I downgraded it is establishing connection but experience connection drops while performing. I have to restart everything to re-establish connection. Also experience random midi delays.hence was exploring a wired option. One less thing to worry.

Also notice when the delay is high, multiple pad hits/or key hits as we get below 1/8 timing crashes.
The software is really unique approach and solving these issues will round the rough edges.