The Editor Module in TouchAble Pro

I have been using TouchAble 3 and the editor module in TouchAble 3 for many years. I have a huge / complex setup for live electronics / live sampling with Grand Piano and several controllers, etc.

I am trying now to “convert” my setup into to the TouchAble Pro app for the iPad. Yes I know, have to manually starting from scratch mapping, setting up controllers, etc, but the editor in Touche Able Pro “cannot handle dynamics sets, all assigned parameters will be lost” makes the editor module in TouchAble Pro useless and very difficult to work with!

I spent soooo much time (months) making the original setup and have really many problems trying to make a new setup in the TouchAble Pro - Editor Module. When I load my set in Ableton Live the iPad app (connection status) is *“Control Surface not responding”.

So my question is: will this issue with the editor module in TouchAble Pro be resolved in the near future? Or do I have to still use TouchAble 3 or convert to Lemur (Liine)?

Regards Kjetil
https://kjetilhuseboe.com

Hi,

sorry for the late reply. Could you please try the latest app and server? It should fix all issues mentioned.

Best

Pascal

Hi Pasal. Yes, it works now! Will slowly “transfer” my setup to the TouchAble Pro.

All the best

Kjetil