The file available for download on Apple Store is outdated.

I just asked the Apple Store to cancel the purchase of Touchable Pro. The App is good in its functions, but the developer makes a serious mistake (or a fraud) when making an old version of the App available for download. I’ve downloaded the version 1.0.429 (from 2019), but the latest app update was right today, 12/22/2020 (version 1.622). I uninstalled and reinstalled Touchable, but the file remains old, outdated, wrong.

1 Like

sorry for the inconvenience. the version label in the about section is unfortunately outdated… you can see the actual version, when tapping on the wifi symbol in the top bar… we will fix the issue within the next update

Hello, Mr, Pascal Kaap,

Greetings from Brazil!

I purchased TouchAble Pro yesterday, and I have already checked the update issue. And I appreciate your response, I really thank you…

I stopped using Apple LPX and I’ve choosen ALS, I only have a few months of Ableton Live, but I am already working on it with Brazilian music production, bossa nova and electronic music adapted to samba!

I saw your app on Apple. Store and found it very good, although there are bugs, delays, lags, and instability in Ableton 10.1.30 via wi-fi or USB, in my experience. I also bought LK, a long time ago, which I think is beautiful too, has a clean and sophisticated design, but I don’t have the money to buy all the apps! :slight_smile:

I bought the Touchable Pro, because I am unable to buy the Touchable mini or the Touchable, which you are selling together with the Pro. It’s need to update the applications and solve some bugs and even some graphic elements that are weird in IOS (I have many suggestions noted, but I don’t know where to send them). Please provide your email, please. I can provide mine, if applicable.)

I cannot purchase the other “Touchable Mini” or “Touchable” now. Because of this inconvenience, and for your consideration, I hope. Could you also provide me a license for the Touchable Mini or Touchable, releasing it to me in the Apple Store, in some way? As a Christmas gift, a courtesy, please! I would be very grateful.

I hope soon to have a better job here in Brazil, and to be able to buy what I need, but today I was only able to buy the Touchable Pro (and it is experiencing instability on the Mac and iPad). Thank you very much for positive feedback, soon!

Thanks in advance!

From Brazil,

A. Júnior.