TouchAble 1.560 Not Working Windows 10 (local connection)??

Hi

The script is not showing up in the link midi settings now for me for the 1.560. (was the same in 1.559)

I just want check if anyone got the TouchAble 1.560 script to work in windows 10 with a Touch Screen (local connection)

I use Windows 10, Ableton 10 with a ASUS ZenScreen Touch MB16AMT.

I purchased TouchAble Pro some weeks ago and i have not got it to run properly and want to have a confirmation if anyone got it to run properly in Windows 10 as a local connection so im not wasting my time? (Before V1.590 then the TouchAble Script where poping up in Ableton)

In V1.561 then the script is back in Ableton for me but still Control Surface not responding…

Hey,

sorry for the inconvenience. We will upload a new server (+app) that fixes some more connection issues. If it is still not working for you, we will send you a debug server tomorrow. Sorry for the long wait.

Best

Pascal

I am also encountering issues on the Mac Server of 1.560

Why am I seeing these kind of errors to Update the App in the Connection manager of Touchable Pro?

FWIW, I uninstalled and reinstalled the Touchable Pro app from the App Store. :nerd_face:

Hi,

sorry for the misleading warnings. Everything is ok so far. From next version 1.563 the warnings (Please Update App/Please Update server) will only appear in case a server/app update is required.

Best

Pascal