Touchable in more complex networks

Hello, I have deployed more complex network solution to my band’s setup where there are multiple VLANs involved (Artnet/Dante/Control messages/LED wall/…). I wanted to ask if that is even supported by Touchable as unfortunatelly my laptop running Ableton (and feeding Dante audio through network) sits on a different VLAN than my WifiRouter taking care of other stuff. Unfortunately, to be able to start our show remotely, I need to connect my phone to that WiFi router which obviously have different network than the Laptop sitting behind a Switch.

Am I overlooking anything or is this just a nonsense to make it work?
If necessary I can provide some simple diagram how the network looks.

Thank you very much.

Hi, touchable can work launching scene or slots, connected at the same network as the Live, or connected directly to his usb port or dedicated hub, therefore any file, audio, midi or video will be launched from Touchable, any movement of faders, buttons, tempo changes, play-stop, mute, solo loop on-off, ecc, will have immediate feedback on the desktop . I’d say it’s worth a try.

Thank you for rely.
I resolved this by getting rid of all VLANs and setting my router to AccessPoint mode but it’s not an ideal solution as having all the communication within one network it might eventually spoil the Dante audio which is the most important traffic there.
Of course I set the QoS on my switch to prefer Dante but still it would have been much safer to have the networks separated.

If anybody knows any possibility how to make that work across networks, any advice would be very welcomed. If not I will stay on one network for now.

Cheers