Touchable Pro 1.5 and Server 1.550 bugs

Hello,

The wired (usb) connection on iOS (9.3.5) and Mac (Catalina) is not working while it has huge latency on wifi, it’s too much dragging… :frowning:

I’ve tried Touchable V.3 with 1.550 and they are not compatible too :thinking:

Then tried to reverse back to server 428 that won’t work too

Also, the Link multiples iPad doesn’t work TOO, :sob:

Please help.

THANKS

Installation of new version 1.550 basically killed all communication with the app and server now. Wow. Totally unuseable state and cannot go back to previous after 1 whole year waiting for a useable version…speechless. Sierra 10.12.6 + ipad 2 + . no wifi and no usb connect showing up.

Update: just tried 1.551 and same results… no wifi no usb. lol.

1 Like

Same thing happened with me, no connection status…its as if the app can’t see the server and live…

1 Like

Ok… I got mine working (WiFi) by firing up Live and TP 1.5 first… then ‘run as administrator‘ for the server…

How do i run as administrator on a mac ?

Sorry, PC guy here…

if it is your mac, your normal user account should be an admin-account. The admin account is the account you are often asked to give the password for while installing new apps on a mac …

Can anyone please confirm the update works on the wired(usb) connection on Mac and ios?
I dont dare to install the 1551,1552 server as im afraid it’ll get worse.
I would desperately hope to use the multiple ipad in Pro but it seems i still can’t use it now. This is one of my fav feature since v2 v3
Please make it work again Zerodebug developers ()

Server UPdate 1.553 still no USB or wifi on ipad2 (latest os 9.3.5), and no usb on iphone 5s. Sierra 10.12.6
app crashes when launched.

Hi,

have you also updated the iOS App?

Best

Pascal

Yes, i just updated ios app to 1.552 and server 1.553
The usb connection is working now, Thanks
The Multi still NOT working, click to link or unlink does nothing :frowning:
Btw, i can’t find the feature / icon (see screenshot) in my ios app? If im not wrong, is that the third party fx/device editor? The ipad UI not as nice as this screenshot…
Oh and the Simpler has bug too, when i slide to simpler an audio clip it created a new track but in simpler editor it says “please select a sample” there is no waveform, checked on Live’s i found it’s normal :confused:
Thanks for your support Pascal

nothing works wireless

1 Like

USB does work but it messes up scenes and can’t update screen. You won’t know what’s what.

Update: activating iP6 in network preferences made it work wireless. Gonna check functions now.

1.554 still no USB or wi-fi connection (apple airport 822.11). ipv6 seems normal tried both local and auto mode and rebooted twice on 2 seperate computers running Sierra . Both Ipad2 (9.3.5) and iPhone 5s (13.5.1) . latest app installed.

The airport 822.11 often has its ipv6-settings reset to “local” after a firmware-update!
You have to set the settings of your router manually back to “automatic”.

The router must be ipv6-enabled to connect touchAble Pro to your computer…

It’s been working over wifi since the 1st update 1.5 but not stable.
I’ve been using on a home shared wifi router so i think that is the issue
Later I set up a dedicated wifi router just to use within my mac and olf ipad and it works just great
Usb connection works after a couple of updates :wink:
Despite all seems to work I noticed there is a message saying “update server and script” in the connection status!??

Thanks to the developer team to have been fixing those bugs :+1:

My fav multipad is back :hugs:

But the simpler still does not load the audio waveform, some buttons such as Drum Track, Midi track in Simpler still not working.
Please help to fix them.

Huge thank

the update and server bug will be fixed soon… and only appear once the server/script really becomes incompatible with the app… thanks for the feedback.

we are working on the simpler issue at the moment. though we will never be able to transfer all waveforms since some internal Ableton Live formats are not readable with standard encoders.

Best

Hey guys…My Touchable App won’t connect with my MacBook Pro vie wifi unless it’s my home wifi (with internet). However, when I’m connected to the router I use for performances (ASUS…which doesn’t have internet of course), the iPad doesn’t connect at all. At some point, I re-installed everything again and I got it working for a bit but it crashed and haven’t been able to make it work. Does anybody have an answer/suggestion to this situation? Thank you.

Hi,

could you please check your router’s settings, looking for an ipv6 option. It is probably disabled. Please activate it and try to connect again.

For perfromances you could also try to create an Ad-Hoc network with your mac and connect your device this way.

Apart from this we are currently working on ipv4 support.

Best

Pascal