Touchable Pro crash at random!

Touchable Pro is crashing at random moments doing random things…I can’t pin down any sort of cause. I have used two different iPads (iPad Air 2 and an iPad Pro…both recent iOS) and made sure the app and server were up to date.
I am running Live 9.7.3 suite and Mac OS 10.12.6 on a 2014 MBP.
connection is USB lighting cable.

thoughts? help?

——————
UPDATE:
so I found a cause. When I click on a channel that has a certain plug-in running it will instantly crash Touchable. I found 4 total on my large scene. I’ve tried deleting and re adding, moving them to different channels, turning them off, etc…they are like dynamite.
The plugins are:
Kontakt 5 with Rev Exhale
Kontakt 5 with Spitfire Mural
Valhalla Shimmer
kHs Reverse

I have other Kontakt, Valhalla, and kHs plug-ins running on channels and they have no issue

I’m going to keep digging and troubleshooting.
Developers? Any idea what’s up?

We just discovered a bug related to AU plugins, when accessing them in touchAble device view, the app crashes instantly. They could probably also crash live, when just added or activated in Live. The bugfix will be part of the next update. Best

I’ll double check but I’m for sure adding them as VST and not AU.

AU can be buggy with Live 9 in recalling presets.

So I’m not sure this update with fix that issue.

then probably not. just downloaded the kHs Reverse (demo) and vallhalla and will do some more tests.

Update:

Hey finally one plugin with presets selectable via Live and touchAble (valhalla). But still not crashing. Do you click on a channel in touchAble or Live? In the Device Module, or in another module.

I’ll do some more testing but it’s as soon as I click on the channel in Live. I don’t even get the chance to open the device window before it crashes. It’s there a way to send you error reports?

So I did some more testing…you were right. It is AU related. I opened up a new Set and every time I added an AU plugin it would crash touchable instantly…but if I did the VST version it was fine. (kHs is only AU so it never worked)

I was able to reconfigure my scene (triple checked I was only using VST over AU, made sure I never opened the Valhalla AU plugin, deleted the kHs Reverse) so that my crashing is greatly reduced…looking forward to that AU fix! thanks guys!

While I have you…the RESET VALUE function in the template editor isn’t doing anything…no matter what I set it to. on startup every slider is at 0. this isn’t great when I have it set to filters